Aviary = an enclosed structure that houses birds. AKA = our house.
“Arts @ the Aviary” meetings happen periodically on Sunday evening at our home in Minneapolis.
Why do we meet?
- Because it’s fun
- To cultivate artistic expression by providing a safe environment for sharing, creating, and practicing our arts
- Because we deal with so much judging in the ‘real world’
- Because we artists need each other
- To give Naomi material to write about on this blog
What do we do?
- Talk about the arts
- Sing music
- Play new songs
- Brainstorm about new musicals
- Play with playdough
- Listen to recordings and discuss them
- View photography
- Hold babies
- Click on the links below to see posts about previous A@A meetings.